Organized by the EU COST Action OPERA
New Abstract Submission Deadline: June 30, 2023
The OPERA Workshop “From Epitaxial Materials towards Technological Transfer: Academic/Industrial meeting” will be held in Paris-Saclay-France, August 29-31, 2023.
3 main topics will be addressed:
- Development of advanced materials and technological transfer for photonics, electronics, energy, communication/information, health, environment
- Epitaxial tools and techniques: the last developments
- Life cycle assessment (LCA): Tools and methodologies for evaluating the environmental impacts linked to a product or process and in guiding process or product improvement efforts.
The content of the Workshop will cover the scientific tasks of the Action related to the Work Group 3. To develop technological transfer-ready devices, the fundamental challenges must be addressed by taking into account market–proof device specifications.
This workshop aims to induce communications and exchanges between Academic and Industrial partners.
We welcome your attendance and especially encourage the participation of young scientists and look forward to receiving your abstracts: deadline on June 30, 2023.
Abstract template here.
Please send the attached form filled to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The workshop is free of conference fees;
- The EU COST action OPERA may financially support the participation of students and members originating from target ITC countries to the workshop (abstract submission mandatory).
- Details can be found in the attached form.
- If you wish to apply for COST funding please send the attached form filled to email@example.com before the June 30, 2023. Decision by the COST organization will be communicated by the beginning of July. | COST FUNDING template here.
In order to organize your venue for the OPERA Workshop “From Epitaxial Materials towards Technological Transfer: Academic/Industrial meeting” – Paris-Saclay August 29-31, please find here:
- The localization of the Center for Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (10 Boulevard Thomas Gobert – 91120 Palaiseau) where the workshop is organized.
- A list of hotel around the C2N
- Some indications for joining the lab by public transports.