I would like to inform you about a new opening for a permanent position as an Associate Professor in “III-V Semiconductor Quantum Device Technology” at our Department of Electronic Systems (IES) at NTNU. The application deadline is March 29, 2023.
We are looking for someone who can contribute to and expand the ongoing research in the nanoelectronics and photonics (NF) group at IES, particularly with research on MBE grown III-V semiconductor nanowire-based materials for quantum communication. The candidate is expected to contribute, as well as establish, externally funded research programs and contribute effectively to the Department’s undergraduate and graduate teaching missions. Candidates with ambitions to apply for ERC grants are encouraged to apply.
The candidate must:
- have a PhD in electrical engineering, physics, or similar and a demonstrated record of excellence in research with the potential to establish an independent research program.
- be an experimentalist with a strong background in the fundamentals of MBE synthesis of III-V semiconductor nano/quantum materials and device structures.
- have documented expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- III-As/III-Sb based MBE synthesis and characterization of nano/quantum materials and device structures.
- III-N based MBE synthesis and characterization of nano/quantum materials and device structures.
For the full advertisement for the position please refer to this link.